Homedale Public Library has several programs designed for children and youth.
Teens and Tweens
- runs weekly during the school year
- for kids between 10-17 years old
- held every Thursday at 5 pm (Beginning 9/5/19)
- Come join us for fun games, crafts, movies, and treats!
- runs weekly, year round
- for kids age 1-5 years old
- held every Monday at 10:15 am
- Come join us for stories, songs, puppet shows, crafts, and more!
- held weekly during the month of June
- See “Kid’s Corner” for more information